Month: May 2018
NOTICE REGARDING TRANSITION TO FIRST BILLING SERVICES
HARRIS COUNTY WCID 96
We are excited to announce new payment options for your convenience
You can pay by credit card, debit card or eCheck.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are all accepted.
HARRIS COUNTY WCID 96 has teamed up with First Billing Services to provide more choices to our customers.
Please review the information below for options available through First Billing Services:
- Web payments: Log onto WWW.SIENV.COM and choose your district to access the online portal. You can register your account, OR pay as a guest!
- Live agent assisted payments: Call 1-855-270-3592.
- Automated phone payments: Call the phone number listed on your next bill to use the new Integrated Voice Recognition system (IVR) and follow the prompts. This service is available 24/7.
- Text & Pay: A new and exciting feature available to you! Register your account via the online portal to sign up for Text & Pay.
- Automatic Monthly Payments: Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for auto payments. You can select your payment method, pick your date, and the payment amount. Each month, you will receive emails confirming the payment was successful. If you are currently signed up for AUTO PAY, you will need to re-register with First Billing who will be providing this service going forward.
While you will be paying your bill to your water district; First Billing Services assesses a fee for each credit/debit card or e-check transaction, while using these convenient services. HARRIS COUNTY WCID 96 will absorb the cost of the –check convenience fee. SI ENVIRONMENTAL, LLC does not receive any income from the convenience fees.
For more information or assistance with registration;
Call First Billing at 1-855-270-3592
or visit WWW.SIENV.COM
NOTICE REGARDING WATER BILLS AND AUTO DRAFT
Harris County Water Control and Improvement District No. 96 (the “District”) has begun transitioning to a new payment system and payment vendor for the processing of monthly water bills in an effort to provide residents better payment options. In doing so, the District’s contractor accidentally removed some accounts from auto draft ahead of the scheduled transition date. As a result, monthly payments due May 12, 2018 may not be drafted from some accounts. The District’s contractor is contacting residents via U.S. Mail and E-Mail regarding the deletion of auto draft. Accounts that have been accidentally removed from auto draft will not be penalized. If a resident has been removed from auto draft, a resident may make payment in the following ways:
- Make payment via District website 24/7; sienvironmental.com. (Posts the next business day)
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express
- Convenience Fee of 3%
- ACH/E-check (Posts the next business day)
- Convenience Fee is $1.00 per transaction
- Western Union Quickpay locations (local grocery stores) (Posts within 2-3 business days)
- Fee to customer is $1.50 per transaction
- Drop Box – 6420 Reading Road, Rosenberg, TX 77471 (Posts the next business day)
- NO CASH ACCEPTED
- Remit Address: P O Box 4824, Houston, TX 77210-4824
The District apologizes for this error and any inconvenience this error may cause. The District’s new payment vendor, First Billing, will send out communication regarding the new payment systems and how to register an auto draft account at a later date. Again, the District apologizes for this error. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Si Environmental Customer Care at (832) 490-1600.